Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sing It

Grabbed this tag from Geisha - Pampasakit ng Ulo pero nakakaenjoy

Here’s the rule: Answer the questions with song titles (your fave songs or songs that you like to play most of the times). No side comments please. Let the song titles explain your answer.

1.) How am I feeling today?- Happy by Square Heads
2.) Where will I get married?- Under the Sea - the little Mermaid
3.) What is my best friend’s theme song?- I'll be there for you by the Rembrandts
4.) What is/was highschool like?- Exciting by Lil Boosie
5.) What is the best thing about me? Cool by Gwen Stefani
6.) How is today going to be?- Que Sera sera (whatever will be will be) by Sly
7.) What is in store for this weekend?- I dont know by The Honeyz
8.) What song describes my parents?- I need you by Faith Hill , Because you love me by Celine
9.) How is my life going?- Do it Well - JLO
10.) What song will they play at my funeral?- Warrior is a child by Gary V
11.) How does the world see me?- Iam changing by Dreamgirls
12.) What do my friends really think of me?- Iam what Iam - Gloria Taylor
13) Do people secretly lust after me?- Huwag mo ng itanong by Eraserhead
14.) How can I make myself happy?- Act Naturally by the beatles
15.) What should I do with my life?- Only time will tell by Bananarama
16.) Will I ever have children?- Someday by Nina
17.) What is some good advice?- Cool Ka lang by Prettier than pink
18.) What do I think my current theme song is?- Points of Authority by Linkin Park (hahhahah)
19.) What does everyone else think of my current life?- I feel fine by The Beatles
20.) What type of men/women do you like?- Simple irresistible by Robert Palmer
21.) Will you get married?- Yeah by Usher
22.) What should I do with my love life?- Enjoy by janet Jackson
23.) Where will you live?- Across the universe by John Lennon
24.) What will your dying words be?- Follow ME by Uncle Kraker (hahhahha)
25.) What will be your message to your enemy? - Beat it by Michael Jackson (hahhahhah), Peace Man by Bamboo

26.) What will be your 3 wishes if you have a Genie ?- Fast Car by Tracy Chapman, I wanna be
rich by Calloway, and Heal the World by Michael Jackson
27.) What will be your message to your Celebrity crush - Rape Me by Nirvana (hahahahah)

Sharing this Tag to Abou, Lizz, Caleb, Cyndee, Enday, Ferbert,Grace, Jep, Kat, Marga, Mel, Myk, Payat, Ponchong, Marc, Mchavo, Iyay

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay naku..chellie..salamat sa tag. ipost ko na sana ngayon kaso umiral na naman ang katangahan ko. Title pala ng kanta ang kailangang isagot. goodluck sakin ala akong alam na kanta. ala kasing radyo dito sa bundok eh.
hehe.
maya ko na lang pala gawin pag uwi ko.

Anonymous said...

@ enday ha! ha! ha! may utang pa nga ko sayong 2 tag esep esep muna corrupted pa brain ko eh nag ka virus. he he! sige lang pag freetime mo na lang

.::. Vanny .:. said...

Where will I get married?- Under the Sea

sosyal!
sana ako din.. hihihi.

bloghoppig lang po! ;)

TENTAY™ said...

#17

dapat advise sakin to lagi mainit ulo ko. hahahahhaa

salamat sa pagbisita. :)

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008